Friday, January 27, 2012

Rain!

Friday is going to be an interesting day.  I have to wake up early to do my PHY class, but then I'm free until 4:30 for band.  I wonder how I could fill the time?  I could:


  • work out
  • eat
  • sleep
  • do homework
  • write
  • read
  • play music
  • hang with friends
  • cry
  • wonder if I need something from my dorm
  • walk
  • do pottery
  • play on Facebook
  • change clothes
  • make coffee
  • make tea
  • complain
  • browse the inter webs
  • sign petitions
  • play a game
  • not play a game
  • imagine things
  • plan my week
  • clean my room
  • take a shower
  • do my hair
  • make my bed
  • watch TV
  • do my nails
  • text friends
  • email people
  • play the wii
  • go to the gym
  • play bagpipes
  • play guitar
  • practice yoga
  • draw
  • paint
  • be funny
But instead I'll probably just be lazy... though I could do all of those... And really should do some of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment