Saturday, October 12, 2019

OMM2019 - Night 12: The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (1949)

Night 12 of #OctoberMovieMarathon we didn't forget! Larry and I watched:

The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (1949)
3/5


Okay, the first half of this movie isn't Halloween related at all. It isn't even spooky. But they came together... the 2nd was a lot more silly than I remember. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow was a story that terrified me as a child. I don't know what version my brother told me, but it didn't have anything about Ichabod at all.


Cute animation and the story was decent. The slapstick did give us a few good laughs. A strange choice voice acting wise- but it worked with the storybook framing. Overall it's an okay romp- but not nearly spooky enough to really warrent a high score for this marathon.



No comments:

Post a Comment