Tuesday, October 1, 2024

October Movie Marathon 2024

 

It's October! Time for my annual scary movie marathon! 1 movie a day for all of October. I've got about 20 movies on a list so far but I'm lacking classic horror. Most of my choices are from the past 20 years... anyone got any suggestions of some older movies?
 
I'm down for anything except for extreme gore/body horror.
 
And for this year I'm just looking for anything that's a horror/thriller/scary movie that I haven't seen. I'll be watching most of them by myself. We'll have to see if I actually make it all the way through- as the last week of October this year is the Sweet Adeline's Internationals competition! And I don't think my roomies will want to stay up late to watch scary movies every night... guess we'll see!

And after counting up, I've got about 51 movies that have been suggested... so I gotta whittle this list down!

No comments:

Post a Comment